Free sports safety clinic offered
Safe Kids Johnson County will play host to a free sports safety clinic from 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, June 28, at KU Med West, 7405 Renner Road.
Pizza will be provided for all in attendance.
Guest speaker Jennie Vargas, RN, BSN, BS, MPA, is an injury prevention/trauma education specialist from the University of Kansas Hospital. A packet of injury prevention information will be provided for each attendee.
To register, email Katie Schatte at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (913) 477-8312 by June 24.
More like this story
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students
- Remember When for April 16, 2015
- U.S. Soccer National Training Complex to begin construction by summer
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs Senior Center's Gloria Ochoa