Free sports safety clinic offered
Safe Kids Johnson County will play host to a free sports safety clinic from 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, June 28, at KU Med West, 7405 Renner Road.
Pizza will be provided for all in attendance.
Guest speaker Jennie Vargas, RN, BSN, BS, MPA, is an injury prevention/trauma education specialist from the University of Kansas Hospital. A packet of injury prevention information will be provided for each attendee.
To register, email Katie Schatte at email@example.com or call (913) 477-8312 by June 24.
More like this story
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students
- U.S. Soccer National Training Complex to begin construction by summer
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs pastor Cynthia Meyer
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests
- Organization Orientation: Bonner Springs Rotary Club