Lansing City Hall to be closed on July 4
City of Lansing offices will be closed on Monday, July 4, in observance of the Independence Day holiday. City offices will reopen at 8 a.m. Tuesday, July 5.
The city 's waste disposal contractor, Deffenbaugh Disposal Service, will also observe the holiday. Trash pickup scheduled for Thursday, July 7, 211 will be delayed until Friday, July 8.
For more information, contact Lansing City Hall at 913-727-3233 with questions.
More like this story
- Former nurse accused of sexual assaulting Kansas patients
- Wichita says pot ordinance should be stayed till court rules
- Judge won't hear retrial of man who punched his attorney
- Kansas gun dealer to pay $132K to woman for selling to felon
- Tonganoxie police investigating sexual assault case involving 13-year-old