City of Basehor offering ‘e-news’ service for residents
The City of Basehor has created an e-news system that will send residents updates on city government and services via e-mail.
CIty finance director Corey Swisher said the city will use the system to distribute meeting agendas and inform residents about changes in city services — for example, delayed trash pickup or planned road construction.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: New Year’s options and a last-minute gift guide
- Kansas City Connection: Pick up a unique gift at an upcoming arts and crafts fair
- Topeka offers $500K push to revive shopping centers
- Kansas City Connection: 'Christmas Cheer' from a new 'Nutcracker' to Charles Dickens
- Showcase of sunflowers at Grinter Farms near Tonganoxie should be in peak bloom in coming days