City of Basehor offering ‘e-news’ service for residents
The City of Basehor has created an e-news system that will send residents updates on city government and services via e-mail.
CIty finance director Corey Swisher said the city will use the system to distribute meeting agendas and inform residents about changes in city services — for example, delayed trash pickup or planned road construction.
More like this story
- Education focus: JCCC CDL training puts students in the driver's seat for a new career
- Official: Kansas, Missouri close to ending economic war
- Kansas commerce secretary resigning to take job as CEO
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Southern Leavenworth County Leadership Development to celebrate 25 years April 9