City of Basehor offering ‘e-news’ service for residents
The City of Basehor has created an e-news system that will send residents updates on city government and services via e-mail.
CIty finance director Corey Swisher said the city will use the system to distribute meeting agendas and inform residents about changes in city services — for example, delayed trash pickup or planned road construction.
More like this story
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Southern Leavenworth County Leadership Development to celebrate 25 years April 9
- GOP plan to overhaul Kansas school aid could move quickly
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Kansas State researches using drones to protect crops