Registration ends Friday for Basehor youth baseball, softball leagues
Registrations are due Friday for this year's Basehor youth baseball and softball leagues at the city's Field of Dreams athletic complex.
Registration fees are $60 per participant for tee-ball and $80 for all other programs. The city of Basehor will provide a 50 percent rebate of the registration fees for city residents.
To print out a registration form, go to playfod.com. For more information, call Troy Wiseman at (785) 221-2934 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resident rebate forms are available at cityofbasehor.org.
More like this story
- Man charged in Jewish site killings sought to explain motive
- Creating a family: Agency seeks more foster families; greatest need in Wyandotte County
- Online comments exemplify need for common courtesy, respect
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: James Blancarte, Linwood City Council
- Bonner animal group says city's sluggish response was costly