Millers’ cruise adventure discussed at Kiwanis Club
The Edwardsville Kiwanis Club heard about the adventures of Roger and Sheila Miller when they were on a stranded cruise ship earlier this year.
During the club’s meeting, which was last week at Sister’s Restaurant, Roger explained how they and the other passengers coped with the emergency situation.
More like this story
- KCMO gallery plans Ulmer exhibit
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Kansas City Connection: Fourth of July fireworks, folk art at the Nelson
- Kansas City Connection: The Sundry shows off its suppliers
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event