Vendors for Grinter Place Farmers Market now being accepted
Grinter Friends are taking requests from those who want to be vendors at the upcoming farmer’s market event at Grinter Place in Kansas City, Kan.
The organizers are in the process of sending out applications for those who wish to participate. Vendors who make, bake or grow their wares are encouraged to be a part of the farmer’s market.
The Grinter Friends are anticipating offering 22 dates beginning June 4 through Nov. 6. Each vendor must have a state sales tax certificate. Growers are exempt from city license requirements.
Growers, egg producers and crafters who would like additional information about how to become part of this event can contact either Phil Noah at 913-721-9735 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Lou Braswell, president of Grinter Friends, at 913-220-8266 or email@example.com.
Grinter Place State Historic Site is the home of Annie Grinter, a Lenapi Delaware, and her husband, Moses Grinter, who operated a ferry on the Kansas River. It is open from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday through Saturday at 1420 S. 78th St., Kansas City Kan.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Rural Kansas road to become Home on the Range Highway
- Bonner's Zumba classes create fitness 'family'