Kansas Half Marathon set for April 17 in Lawrence
The 2011 Kansas Half Marathon, billed as “The healthiest race in the heartland,” will take place at 7:30 a.m. Sunday, April 17, at Haskell Indian Nations University in Lawrence.
In addition to the half marathon, distances of 10K and 5K also will be offered.
Cost for the half marathon is $55, while the 10K costs $40 and the 5K costs $28.
For more information, go to kansasmarathon.com.
More like this story
- Kansas committee review bill to boost tobacco, alcohol taxes
- Kansas governor talks tax policy with Missouri lawmakers
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits