Area farmer’s market seeking participants
Organizers of the Grinter Place Friends Farmer’s Market are seeking growers, egg producers, pie bakers, jam and jelly makers, and crafters who wish to participate in the market, which will be going on over 22 dates between June 4 and November 6 at the Grinter Place Friend’s Visitor’s Center, 1400 S. 78th St., Kansas City, Kan.
Each vendor must have a state sales tax certificate, but growers are exempt from having to have a city license.
An application and more guidelines can be found at web.me.com/photographybynoah/GPF_Farmers_Market, or call Phil Noah, (913) 721-9735, for more information.
More like this story
- Wichita says pot ordinance should be stayed till court rules
- Kansas headed toward another school finance debate next year
- Kansas court's approval of death sentence not seen as shift
- Kansas urges court to let governor, lawmakers decide funding
- Kansas ponders new protections for campus religious groups