Grinter Place Farmer’s Market seeks participants
Organizers of the Grinter Place Friends Farmer’s Market are seeking growers, egg producers, pie bakers, jam and jelly makers, and crafters who wish to participate in the market, which will be going on over 22 dates between June 4 and Nov. 6 at the Grinter Place Friend’s Visitor’s Center, 1400 S. 78th St., Kansas City, Kan.
Each vendor must have a state sales tax certificate, but growers are exempt from having to have a city license.
An application and more guidelines can be found at web.me.com/photographybynoah/GPF_Farmers_Market, or call Phil Noah, (913) 721-9735, for more information.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- 86-year-old man dies in single-engine plane crash near Pratt
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Artist hopes Bonner's 'Marble Crazy' event broadens horizons