Tonganoxie vs. Bonner games washed out
Once moved to avoid wet field conditions, baseball and softball games between Tonganoxie High and Bonner Springs were rained out Thursday.
The games initially were scheduled to be played in Bonner Springs, but recent rains made the conditions there unplayable for those fields. The games were moved to Leavenworth County Fairgrounds, where heavy rain Thursday afternoon made those fields unplayable, as well.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Kansas City Connection: A celebration of beer
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Kansas City Connection: A bakery to satisfy your cookie addiction
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map