Sporting KC signs Seth Sinovic
Sporting Kansas City on Tuesday announced the signing of defender Seth Sinovic, a Kansas City native.
"He's played games in the league, and he has some good experience," Sporting KC Manager Peter Vermes said. "We're glad to have him here, and he'll provide us with some needed depth."
The 24-year-old Sinovic entered Major League Soccer in 2010 as a second-round MLS SuperDraft selection. He appeared in 20 regular-season matches and made 18 starts with the New England Revolution as a rookie.
Sinovic, a Leawood native, scored 42 goals and dished 35 assists during his prep career at Rockhurst (Mo.) High School.
He walked on at Creighton University and scored eight goals to go with 15 assists in 77 appearances with the Bluejays.
More like this story
- Kansas Senate advances energy, elections, gambling proposals
- Kansas House committee delays review of Democrat's remarks
- 2 USD 204 board members would be unable to serve under proposed law
- Kansas officials to urge schools to teach financial literacy
- Public hearing airs disagreements about Wichita State chapel