Wyckoffs welcome second son
Scott and Laura Wyckoff, Lenexa, announce the birth of their son,
Corbin Mitchel, on March 10 at Shawnee Mission Medical Center.
Corbin weighed 8 pounds, 14 ounces, and was 19 inches long. He was welcomed home by a brother, Gavin.
Maternal grandparents are Mitchel and Amelia Whisman, Bonner Springs. Paternal grandparents are Kirk and Connie Wyckoff, Parsons.
Great-grandmother is Myrtle Stewart, Lenexa.
More like this story
- Kansas: Plan to divert Missouri River water not feasible
- Brownback supports rural incentives program amid skepticism
- Report: Kansas wheat faring mostly well so far this winter
- Kansas City streetcar construction to finish this fall
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties