Basehor resident to receive master’s degree from KU
Kristopher Creten, Basehor, will graduate with a master’s degree from the Kansas University School of Social Welfare this month.
He was chosen by faculty to receive the Margo Award for outstanding performance by a social work student in the field of education for the 2010-2011 academic year.
Creten, who also is a former Bonner Springs police officer, is the son of Keith and Donna Creten, Kansas City, Kan., and the grandson of Katheryn Creten, Basehor.
More like this story
- Kansas budget director accessed state email
- Kansas schools, colleges, hospitals would feel sting of cuts
- Kansas lawmakers may resume talks on increasing taxes
- High on the hog: Knapp Family Farms to show off pigs on Kaw Valley Farm Tour
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event