Bonner police looking for owners of abandonned safe
Bonner Springs Police Department is asking for the public’s help to locate the owner of an interesting item found along a rural road.
Lt. Rick Schubert said on May 12, police received an anonymous report that a large, steel safe was sitting abandoned on the side of a rural Bonner Springs road. Police located it and had to call a tow truck to bring it to the police station. Schubert declined to give the exact location it was found, citing the continuing investigation.
Anyone with information about the safe is asked to contact Det. Patrick Budy, 422-7800.
More like this story
- Lyric Opera returns to BLHS for workshop
- Kansas City Connection: Dance festival, Big Picnic, Van Halen make braving summer heat worth it
- Kansas CIty Connection: Fall chock-full of colorful events
- Dairy Days announces parking changes due to rain
- Kansas City Connection: 9 events to kick off a busy September