Lanes now open on I-70 in KCK
All lanes are now open in eastbound Interstate 70 from 118th Street to Interstate 435.
As of 5 a.m. Tuesday, May 17, eastbound Interstate 70 was reduced to one lane from 118th Street to Interstate 435, the Kansas Department of Transportation reported.
Lanes were rescheduled to open at 6 a.m. to all traffic, but due to construction delays eastbound I-70 reopened about 8 a.m. today, KDOT spokeswoman Kimberly Qualls reported this morning.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- No charges after federal probe into Kansas election loans
- Adult students find success with Bonner-based diploma completion program
- Face to Face: Basehor business owner Sarah McArdle
- Kansas student's budget documentary stirs controversy