Holy-Field Winery summer concerts begin Sunday
Holy-Field Vineyard and Winery's summer music series begins this weekend with the first of 10 scheduled concerts.
David Basse and OJT (Organ Jazz Trio) will kick off the series with a show from 1-5 p.m. Sunday at the winery, 18807 158th St. in Basehor.
At each of the summer concerts, barbecue, frozen custard, goat cheese and crackers will be available for purchase from various vendors, as well as Holy-Field wine, which will be sold by the bottle. No other alcoholic beverages are allowed.
Lawn chairs and blankets are welcome. Reservations, which are requested but not required, can be made by calling (913) 724-9463.
The scheduled concerts for the rest of the summer are:
- Everette DeVan, 6:30-9:30 p.m. Friday, June 3
- Grand Marquis, 6:30-9:30 p.m. Friday, June 10
- The Dog House Daddies, 1-5 p.m. Sunday, June 12
- Dan Bliss, 6:30-9:30 p.m. Friday, June 17
- Lonesome Hank and the Heartaches, 6:30-9:30 p.m. Friday, June 24
- The Raindogs, 6:30-9:30 p.m. Friday, July 8
- Billy Ebeling and the Late for Dinner Band, 6:30-9:30 p.m. Friday, July 15
- The Jimmy Street Band, 6:30-9:30 p.m. Friday, July 22
- and David Basse, 6:30-9:30 p.m. Friday, July 29.
For more information on the performers and vendors, go to holyfieldwinery.com/enews to view Holy-Field's newsletter.