Chamber of Commerce presents golf tournament
The Basehor Chamber of Commerce will play host to its annual golf tournament at 1 p.m. Friday, June 10, at Falcon Lakes Golf Course. Registration begins at 11 a.m.
Proceeds from last year’s tournament were awarded to Basehor-Linwood High School seniors to help pay for college. This year’s proceeds will do the same.
In addition to golf, a dinner will be offered in the evening that will be catered by Famous Dave’s. Golf participation is not required to attend the dinner.
For more information about the tournament, contact Basehor Chamber of Commerce President Aladdin Ashkar at (913) 724-9000 or email the chamber at email@example.com.
More like this story
- Newman University gets $2 million from Fugate Enterprises
- Ex-Kansas State researcher fails to get whistleblower status
- BLAS continues to add families to Christmas 'Adopt-A-Family' program
- Insect researcher: Drones will help feed growing population
- Government groups work across state lines in Kansas City