City council plans special meeting Thursday
The Basehor City Council will have a special meeting at 2 p.m. Thursday at Basehor City Hall to consider a request from city staff to approve an expenditure of $38,000 to pave the parking lot at Basehor City Park.
The paving would be done by O'Donnell and Sons Construction, which is currently doing other pavement management work for the city.
The funding would come from the city's Special Park and Recreation Fund, from which $30,000 was budgeted for this year to pave a parking lot at the park.
For more information, view an information packet for the special meeting here.
More like this story
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: James Blancarte, Linwood City Council
- Bonner animal group says city's sluggish response was costly
- Kansas officials hope budget puzzle pieces drop into place
- Kansas House passes bill to authorize $1.5B in pension bonds
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs business owner Val Barth