City council plans special meeting Thursday
The Basehor City Council will have a special meeting at 2 p.m. Thursday at Basehor City Hall to consider a request from city staff to approve an expenditure of $38,000 to pave the parking lot at Basehor City Park.
The paving would be done by O'Donnell and Sons Construction, which is currently doing other pavement management work for the city.
The funding would come from the city's Special Park and Recreation Fund, from which $30,000 was budgeted for this year to pave a parking lot at the park.
For more information, view an information packet for the special meeting here.
More like this story
- City council approves Basehor City Park paving in advance of Dairy Days
- Basehor City Council approves $87,000 for new vehicles, crack-sealer machine
- Basehor City Council meeting agenda: April 16
- Basehor City Council work session agenda: Nov. 7
- Basehor City Council calls special meeting for Wednesday afternoon