Stores shift locations at Legends Outlets
Legends Outlets Kansas City is preparing for some big additions that will be announced soon. The growth and expansion mean some changes are happening in preparation for the additions, including:
• Books-A-Million has temporarily relocated across from Yard House under the signature smokestack tower to the space formerly occupied by Los Cabos Mexican Restaurant. Books-A-Million is currently developing the former Pin Up Bowl location as its new permanent home, anticipated in summer 2011. The new location will introduce a new concept layout and model.
• A new addition to Legends Outlets Kansas City will occupy the current Lane Bryant Outlet space. Lane Bryant Outlet will close for a few days in early June and re-open between Loft Outlet and Nike Factory. The new tenant is expected to be announced prior to the move.
• Sportsnutz is temporarily benched and is warming up for a re-opening in early June next to Five Guys Burgers and Fries as a new tenant makes plans to move into its current location.
• Scooter’s Coffeehouse is temporarily closed as the business creates a new concept that will introduce the first location for its new Yoji Frozen Yogurt brand. Scooter’s will re-open mid-June.
• The first Chico’s outlet concept for Kansas City and Kansas is on track to open in late June next to BCBGMAXAZRIA Factory.
Other additions to Legends Outlets Kansas City since announcing the transformation include LOFT Outlet and Christopher & Banks/CJ Banks Outlet. Several concepts transitioned to the new outlet format including American Eagle, Sunglass Hut, Zales and Old Navy.