Kansas 192 in Leavenworth County closed due to flooding
Kansas Highway 192 in Leavenworth County is closed at Stranger Creek due to high water on the roadway, the Kansas Department of Transportation reported at 1 p.m. today.
Drivers must use alternate routes. No marked detours provided. Drivers are warned: Do not attempt to drive through flooded or high water on roadways.
KDOT will issue a statement when the roadway reopens to all traffic.
More like this story
- Rough weather hits southwest Kansas, at least 1 tornado
- Verruckt is 'terrifying, but great,' says KCK mayor
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Relay For Life participant turned cancer survivor encourages participation
- Kansas lawmakers having more discussions about raising taxes