Kansas Highway 192 bridge over Stranger Creek in Leavenworth County now open
Kansas Highway 192 at Stranger Creek has reopened.
The road near Easton in northwest Leavenworth County was closed at 12:30 p.m. Wednesday due to water over the road from heavy rains in the area.
The Kansas Department of Transportation announced Thursday morning that the road was reopened to traffic.
More like this story
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- Face to Face: Basehor business owner Sarah McArdle
- Ag Hall's Tractor Daze to include hall of fame inductions
- U.S. Soccer National Training Complex to begin construction by summer
- Report: More Kansas children in poverty from 2008 to 2013