Letters: Grateful to postal employees
To the editor:
A very big thank you to all who contributed to the postal employees’ effort to collect nonperishable food items to help the needy in our communities. Because of your generosity, the food collection was bigger than ever and will go a long way in assuring that Vaughn-Trent Community Services will be able to help all those who ask for assistance.
Vaughn-Trent is proud to be part of a community that is so supportive of others. Your care and concern, which is shown time and time again by an outpouring of goods and monetary donations, has made it possible for our organization to be of service in so many ways — not only with the food pantries, but also with utility assistance and many other programs that meet the needs of those who look to Vaughn-Trent for aid.
director, Vaughn-Trent Community Services
More like this story
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor
- Lenexa man suspected of injuring kids, damaging cars
- Basehor recognizes police officers, public works employee who helped arrest sex offender
- Wyandotte County deputy shot during robbery
- Man charged in Fort Riley bomb plot to appear in court