BLHS relay team wins state championship
Wichita Basehor-Linwood's boys 400-meter relay team of Trey Kinchloe, Lane Young, Miles Brown and Daniel Prioleau won the Class 4A state championship.
Their winning time of 43.15 easily outdistanced runner-up Buhler after Prioleau ran a monster anchor leg to help finish the job.
The victory moved BLHS into a tie for third place in the team standings after 13 events. Prioleau still has to race in the 200-meter dash finals later today.
More like this story
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Area students included on fall 2014 KU honor rolls
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Gary Johnson, USD 458 Board of Education
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students
- Basehor, Bonner districts agree: Block grant funding unfair