Basehor City Council work session agenda: Nov. 7
The Basehor City Council has a work session at 7 p.m. on the first Monday of each month at Basehor City Hall.
Agenda for the Nov. 7 work session:
- Discuss Resolution 2011-10, to enter into an operating agreement for a community garden with Basehor PRIDE.
- Discuss the Falcon Lakes Homeowners Association's request for a matching funds grant for a community playground.
- Discuss electrical upgrades at Basehor City Park.
Click here to see the full agenda packet with more information.
More like this story
- Pony Express riders to set off for California
- Abuse is main reason Kansas removes children from homes
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs volunteer Becky Korgol
- Bonner animal group says city's sluggish response was costly
- Creating a family: Agency seeks more foster families; greatest need in Wyandotte County