Drivers still needed for Tiblow Transit
The city of Bonner Springs still is seeking both paid and volunteer drivers for the Tiblow Transit bus service.
City officials put out a request for more drivers a few months ago but haven't had a large response. The city is still looking for on paid driver, who would be available to drive if trips are scheduled to Kansas City on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays, trips to Shawnee Crossings on Tuesday and Thursdays. Pay is $35 a day or $17.50 for a half day, depending if trips have been scheduled.
The city also is seeking volunteer drivers for Senior Center Trips, band concerts and other occasional trips.
For more information, contact Rita Hoag at (913) 667-1716.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs librarian Jane Rink
- Organization Orientation: Bonner Springs-Edwardsville Kiwanis Club
- Southern Leavenworth County Leadership Development to celebrate 25 years April 9
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: James Blancarte, Linwood City Council
- Kansas Legislature mulls slashing green energy incentives