Basehor City Council meeting agenda: Nov. 21
Among the agenda items for this month's Basehor City Council meeting is approval of former city administrator Mark Loughry's $50,179 severance payment.
The city council will meet at 7 p.m. Monday, Nov. 21, at Basehor City Hall.
- Approve Oct. 5 and Oct. 17 city council meeting minutes
- Approve treasurer's report
- Resolution 2011-14 — designating depository institutions
- Basehor City Park electrical upgrade low bid approval
- Basehor Community Garden operating agreement
- 457(b) service election form update
- Kansas Department of Transportation Special Traffic Enforcement Program (STEP) renewal
- Addition of police department to current Collection Bureau of Kansas agreement
- Wolf Creek Parkway extension project land acquisition services
- Consider grant funding for Falcon Lakes Homeowners Association community park
- Consider Orscheln Farm and Home development agreement
- Pay severance agreement per contract with former city administrator Mark Loughry