Leavenworth County Commission agenda: week of Nov. 21
The Leavenworth County Commission meets regularly at 9 a.m. each Monday and Thursday at the Leavenworth County Courthouse, 300 Walnut St. in Leavenworth. This week, because of the Thanksgiving holiday, the commission will meet twice on Monday.
Agenda for the week of Nov. 21:
Monday, Nov. 21
9 a.m.: Public comment/administrative business
- Approval of minutes of Nov. 17 meeting
9:15 a.m.: Monthly report — public works
10:30 a.m.: Leavenworth County Codes Court status
1 p.m.: Public comment/administrative business
- Approval of minutes for Nov. 21 meeting
- Approval of agenda for week of Nov. 28
Tuesday, Nov. 22
Commissioner Clyde Graeber to attend the U.S. Army Combined Arms Center Assumption of Command Ceremony at Fort Leavenworth.
Commissioner John Flower to attend the Mid-America Regional Council board meeting and the Leavenworth County Development Corporation Infrastructure Committee meeting.
Thursday, Nov. 24, and Friday, Nov. 25
County courthouse closed for Thanksgiving holiday
More like this story
- Feds: Hotel owners replaced legal workers with immigrants
- Employer sent to prison for hiring workers illegally in U.S.
- Kansas governor talks tax policy with Missouri lawmakers
- U.S. Soccer National Training Complex to begin construction by summer
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers