First State Bank hires new loan officer
First State Bank and Trust has hired Scott Bredeson as a senior vice president/commercial loan officer at one of its two Tonganoxie locations, 1525 E. U.S. Highway 24-40, the bank announced recently.
Bredeson has more than 28 years of banking experience, with his most recent service at Citizens Bank & Trust in Smithville, Mo.
“I am excited to announce the addition of Scott to our commercial lending team,” said Steve Christensen, senior vice president/commercial banking manager. “With his broad background in banking, including expertise in agricultural lending, he will be an exceptional resource for the bank and its customers.”
Bredeson can be reached at (913) 845.2500 or via email at email@example.com.
More like this story
- Class of 2015: BLHS senior says organization is the key
- Wichita teachers challenged to teach refugee children
- Changes in funding could change online offerings in Kansas
- Bonner's Zumba classes create fitness 'family'
- Breaking the mold: Male teachers at Bonner school serve as role models, break stereotype