- Basehor-Linwood explores move to Frontier League
- October 9, 2011
- Basehor-Linwood High School’s days in the Kaw Valley League may be numbered.
- Student press groups warn Basehor-Linwood schools against memorial policy
- 09:14 p.m., October 10, 2011 Updated 02:50 p.m.
- The Basehor-Linwood school board on Monday set aside a proposed policy limiting memorials for deceased students or staff after two organizations warned the district that it could violate students’ free speech rights.
- County proposal would stick sewer district with bill of $1.93 million
- October 10, 2011
- Residents of Leavenworth County Sewer District No. 3 got a glimpse Monday of just how much they may have to pay during the next 20 years for their connection to the city of Basehor’s sewer system.