BLMS 7th-grade volleyball closes season strong
The Basehor-Linwood Middle School seventh-grade volleyball team closed out the season in strong fashion.
The varsity Bulldogs posted a 4-3 record during the regular season and then earned a third-place finish Oct. 8 at the Kaw Valley League tournament. They posted a 4-2 record in pool play and then fell to Mill Creek in three games in the semifinals. In the third-place match against Piper, BLMS avenged a loss from earlier in the season and claimed victory.
The junior varsity Bulldogs finished the season with a 3-4 record.
More like this story
- First land bank lots from Fort Riley overbuilding to be sold
- Kansas regulators expected to approve rate hike for Westar
- Kansas firm criticized for plan to hike electric rates $152 million
- New high school websites aren't supported by schools
- Kansas regulators to have hearings on Westar rate agreement