Also from October 24
- Sewer district assessment costs come in lower than proposal
- Residents say burden still too large
- October 24, 2011
- Leavenworth County Sewer District No. 3 homeowners will pay far less in 2012 for their new connection to the Basehor wastewater system than county commissioners proposed earlier this month.
- Former Lansing police officer, school board member enters plea in attempted sex case involving minor
- 12:20 p.m., October 24, 2011 Updated 01:00 p.m.
- A former Lansing police officer and school board member today pleaded “no contest” in federal court to attempting to entice a minor for illicit sex.