Bobcats’ Walcott 40th at 4A state cross country
Basehor-Linwood freshman Quinnlyn Walcott made her debut performance at the Class 4A cross country state championships today.
Walcott turned in a 40th-place finish in the 4K race in 16 minutes, 58.53 seconds.
She was the lone BLHS runner competing at state this year.
Pratt senior Cheyenne Becker was the state champion in 15:19.95.
Baldwin won the team title, Maize South finished second and Paola was third.
More like this story
- Kansas City streetcar construction to finish this fall
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- AT&T aims to match Google broadband in Kansas City
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Gary Johnson, USD 458 Board of Education