Bobcats’ Walcott 40th at 4A state cross country
Basehor-Linwood freshman Quinnlyn Walcott made her debut performance at the Class 4A cross country state championships today.
Walcott turned in a 40th-place finish in the 4K race in 16 minutes, 58.53 seconds.
She was the lone BLHS runner competing at state this year.
Pratt senior Cheyenne Becker was the state champion in 15:19.95.
Baldwin won the team title, Maize South finished second and Paola was third.
More like this story
- Kansas allows driver's license changes for same-sex spouses
- Education focus: JCCC CDL training puts students in the driver's seat for a new career
- Free teen driving program offered this weekend at Bonner Springs amphiteater
- ACLU: Kansas' gay marriage laws should be stricken from book
- Kansas commerce secretary resigning to take job as CEO