Bobcats’ Walcott 40th at 4A state cross country
Basehor-Linwood freshman Quinnlyn Walcott made her debut performance at the Class 4A cross country state championships today.
Walcott turned in a 40th-place finish in the 4K race in 16 minutes, 58.53 seconds.
She was the lone BLHS runner competing at state this year.
Pratt senior Cheyenne Becker was the state champion in 15:19.95.
Baldwin won the team title, Maize South finished second and Paola was third.
More like this story
- Brownback to take action on bill regulating Uber drivers
- Kansas City streetcar construction to finish this fall
- Adult students find success with Bonner-based diploma completion program
- Kansas Senate panel to consider expanding liquor licenses
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament