KCKCC Community Choir seeking area singers
Rehearsals for the Kansas City Kansas Community College Community Choir are now open for vocalists in Wyandotte, Leavenworth and surrounding counties.
John Stafford, director of the choir, is seeking vocalists in any range, including soprano, alto, tenor and bass.
The first rehearsal was Monday, Sept. 12, but regular rehearsals will be every Monday in Room 2170 on the second floor of the Humanities Building on the KCKCC campus. A performance will take place Sunday, Dec. 11.
Cost to join is $20, paid through the Community Education Division.
More like this story
- Ray Cox remembered as truly dedicated to his community
- Kansas logs first sighting of tropical piratic flycatcher
- Kansas State sticks with scrapping equestrian program
- Kansas House approves new tax plan after governor’s plea
- Basehor recognizes police officers, public works employee who helped arrest sex offender