Basehor City Council calls special meeting Thursday to discuss administrator position
Late Wednesday afternoon, the Basehor City Council announced a special meeting set for 9 a.m. Thursday at Basehor City Hall to further discuss the city administrator position.
The council voted Monday to remove Mark Loughry's appointment to the city administrator job.
The agenda for the special meeting:
Executive session, if needed
• Decide further action considering the city administrator whose appointment was removed Sept. 19
• Assign someone to fill in for the duties of the city administrator
More like this story
- Loughry to clean out office; police chief asked to be interim administrator
- Basehor administrator outlines process for filling council positions in letter to residents
- City council voids $50,000 severance check to Loughry
- Basehor city clerk departing
- Basehor City Council votes to fire administrator Loughry