Mill Valley rallies past BLHS soccer
Trey Kincheloe scored a first-half goal, but it wasn’t enough for Basehor-Linwood to defeat Mill Valley last week.
After trailing 1-0 at halftime, Mill Valley scored two second half goals to win 2-1.
“Mill Valley was a completely different team in the second half,” BLHS coach Austin Knipp said. “A lot of one-touch passes, and they had more numbers pushing up on offense. They came at us the entire second half. I felt we held onto the ball too long at times and we got taken out of our game in the second half. Much credit goes to Mill Valley.”
With the loss, Basehor-Linwood has a 3-3 record on the season.
Overall, Knipp said he was pleased with the team’s effort on offense and defense
“I felt we played well on offense, especially in the first half,” coach Austin Knipp said.
More like this story
- Goal reached: Basehor-Linwood soccer squad solves scoring woes against IMAC, Ward
- Basehor-Linwood soccer routs Sumner Academy for third straight victory
- Tempers flare as Bobcat soccer falls to Tonganoxie
- Seaton, Rutherford help Bobcats overcome struggles against Sabres
- Bobcats carry 2-1 victory against Maur Hill into Thursday's senior night