New associate pastor takes post at Victory Assembly
Victory Assembly of God in Bonner Springs has welcomed a new associate pastor, Glynn Robison Jr.
Robison is from Kansas City, Kan., and holds a degree in theology from Lee University in Cleveland, Tenn. He and his wife, Denise Robison, have pastored at churches in Wyandotte and Leavenworth counties for the past nine years.
Robison formerly was a pastor in the St. Louis area before moving back to Kansas City, Kan., in 2002.
The Robisons have two children, Emily, 15, and Matthew, 12.
More like this story
- Basehor recognizes police officers, public works employee who helped arrest sex offender
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Remember when for March 12, 2015
- Lenexa man suspected of injuring kids, damaging cars
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor