Baby animals on display at Ag Hall event
Children can discover what baby animals can be found on a farm at the National Agricultural Center and Hall of Fame’s Barnyard Babies event from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. April 28, including chicks, calves, kids (baby goats), and more.
The event will include children’s hands-on activities, blacksmith and other living history demonstrations, hayrides and rides on the miniature train. Special discounted rates apply: $5 adults, $3 children ages 4-16, under 4 free, members free.
The National Agricultural Center and Hall of Fame is located just northeast of the I-70/K-7 interchange in Bonner Springs, Kansas, two miles west of the Kansas Speedway. For more information call 913-721-1075 or visit AgHallofFame.com.
More like this story
- Former Shawnee music teacher charged with molestation missing from house arrest
- Kansas House panel to consider consumption tax increases
- EPA to hear testimony from hundreds on renewable fuels plan
- Kansas lawmakers to resume talks over proposed tax increases
- Kansas Senate plans to debate raising taxes to fix budget