Basehor-Linwood district inviting public to assembly honoring state champs
The Basehor-Linwood school district will have a community pep assembly next week to recognize the state champion Basehor-Linwood High School boys basketball team.
The event will be at 7 p.m. Wednesday, April 18, in the BLHS gymnasium.
The assembly will recognize the team's players, coaches and managers, and it will be open to the public.
More like this story
- Adult students find success with Bonner-based diploma completion program
- BLHS senior noted among incoming Pitt State students
- BLHS tops Bonner Springs in softball regionals
- Face to Face: USD 204 administrative assistant Stormi Vitt
- Creating a family: Agency seeks more foster families; greatest need in Wyandotte County