Friends plan fundraiser for breast cancer patient
A fundraiser set for this weekend will raise funds for Bonner Springs resident Mandy Cook, who is battling breast cancer.
The event is 12 – 4 p.m. Sunday, April 15, at Twister’s Bar and Grill, 13100 Kansas Ave. The event will include raffles for gift certificates, sold from noon to 2:30 p.m., and a silent auction from noon to 3 p.m. for items like sporting event tickets, designer purses and gift baskets.
All proceeds benefit the Cook family to help cover medical expenses. For more information, or to offer a raffle or silent auction donation, email email@example.com.
More like this story
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor
- Judge throws out Kansas man's murder conviction
- Basehor-Linwood girls win at Pleasant Ridge
- Body of missing Bonner Springs man found in Leavenworth County
- Southern Leavenworth County Leadership Development seeking applicants for 2015-16