Klingele earns Eagle Scout award
James Kenneth Michael Klingele of Bonner Springs received his Eagle Scout award, Scouting’s highest achievement, in a ceremony March 31.
Jimmy has been a Scout in Bonner’s Troop No. 149 since 2005 and has earned 25 merit badges. Jimmy attended camp at Camp Naish for four years and Philmont Scout Ranch, a high adventure camp in New Mexico, in 2010, as well as campouts in South Dakota, Minnesota, Colorado and
He has achieved the Brotherhood membership in Order of the Arrow, and has earned the following awards: Arrow of Light, Den Chief Excellence Award, BSA Snorkeling, BSA Kayaking, BSA Mile Swim 2009, 2010, 50 Miler, Philmont Leave No Trace, Philmont Duty to God.
Jimmy’s Eagle Scout project was improvements to the Outdoor Classroom at Clark Middle School.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas Senate panel considering bill to ban abortion method