Elementary students invited to BLHS spring play, ‘The Princess King’
Basehor-Linwood elementary students and their families are invited to the Basehor-Linwood High School spring play, “The Princess King,” this week.
The play, a humorous tale about a princess who disguises herself as a prince to show her father she is fit to rule his kingdom, will begin at 7 p.m. Thursday, Friday and Saturday at the BLHS auditorium. Tickets are $3 for adults or $2 for students.
More like this story
- Kansas Senate approves concealed carry of guns without training or permit
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers