Elementary students invited to BLHS spring play, ‘The Princess King’
Basehor-Linwood elementary students and their families are invited to the Basehor-Linwood High School spring play, “The Princess King,” this week.
The play, a humorous tale about a princess who disguises herself as a prince to show her father she is fit to rule his kingdom, will begin at 7 p.m. Thursday, Friday and Saturday at the BLHS auditorium. Tickets are $3 for adults or $2 for students.
More like this story
- Bonner animal group says city's sluggish response was costly
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Avian flu case confirmed in Leavenworth County
- Kansas closer to allowing concealed carry with no permit
- Wichita animal control officers seek home for alligator