Accident slows traffic at Kansas Avenue and K-7
What appears to be a three-car accident at Kansas Avenue and Kansas Highway 7 had reduced the highway to one lane in each direction.
Bonner Springs police officers are directing traffic as Kansas Highway Patrol works the scene, in which two cars involved in the collision are in the eastern northbound lane and a third is in the grass near the McDonald's on the west side of the highway.
A Kansas Highway Patrol spokesperson confirmed the accident was an injury accident with no fatalities, but no other information is available at this time. Watch bonnersprings.com as more information becomes available.
More like this story
- Kansas National Guard to be reviewed for security
- Basehor-area voters approve school bond issue; Klamm edges out Johnson for school board
- Basehor, Bonner area students receive collegiate honors
- Scientists fly Kansas sky to study ferocious storms
- Basehor business owner combines love of billiards, country