More than 40 volunteers chip in with city cleanup
A total of 42 volunteers helped with Basehor PRIDE’s city-wide cleanup Saturday.
The volunteers met at the Basehor VFW Post in the morning and visited different spots around the city to pick up trash. Cleanup sites included spots along 155th and 158th streets and Parallel Road.
More like this story
- Concerns spread over announcement of Thriftway closure
- Basehor council to review proposed development
- First land bank lots from Fort Riley overbuilding to be sold
- U.S. Soccer National Training Complex to begin construction by summer
- Cornerstone senior housing moves forward; final approval later this month