More than 40 volunteers chip in with city cleanup
A total of 42 volunteers helped with Basehor PRIDE’s city-wide cleanup Saturday.
The volunteers met at the Basehor VFW Post in the morning and visited different spots around the city to pick up trash. Cleanup sites included spots along 155th and 158th streets and Parallel Road.
More like this story
- U.S. Soccer National Training Complex to begin construction by summer
- Hollywood Casino hotel process hitting home stretch
- 4 Kansas tribes to split $1.7 million for housing needs
- Wyandotte County's housing growth continues
- Southern Leavenworth County Leadership Development to celebrate 25 years April 9