People’s Choice barbecue competition will return to Tiblow Days
The second annual “Peoples Choice” barbecue judging event will take place 6-8 p.m. Friday, Aug. 24, at the Bonner Springs Community Center.
The event is part of the Tiblow Days barbecue contest “Smoking of Oak.” For a $5 entry fee, participants will receive five barbecue samples of their choice, and participants then vote on which is the best entry.
Cash prizes will be awarded to the top three entries. All proceeds will go to benefit the Bonner Springs-Edwardsville Education Foundation, whose mission is to enhance the educational experience of students, faculty and staff of USD 204.
More like this story
- U.S. Soccer National Training Complex to begin construction by summer
- Army to resume cleanup at former Sunflower ammunition plant
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Gary Johnson, USD 458 Board of Education
- Kansas: Plan to divert Missouri River water not feasible