Genesis Christian Academy to remember Andrews with run/walk gathering Tuesday morning at Chieftain Park
Genesis Christian Academy faculty are inviting the community to gather Tuesday morning at Chieftain Park in Tonganoxie to run and walk in honor of Ronda Andrews, a GCA second-grade teacher who was killed Friday in a two-vehicle accident in Basehor.
Friends will gather at 8 a.m. Tuesday at the park to honor Andrews, who was an avid runner. Andrews was ready to begin her 11th year as a second-grade teacher at GCA.
Visitation for Andrews is 6-8 p.m. Tuesday at the Family Life Center at Tonganoxie Christian Church. Memorial services will be 10 a.m. Wednesday at the Family Life Center.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie woman killed in U.S. 24-40 accident near Basehor
- Project at 24-40, 158th in Basehor to cause delays starting Monday
- Construction of stoplight at Basehor intersection where Tonganoxie teacher was killed Friday to begin later this month
- Saturday's Genesis Christian Academy fall celebration moving to school because of potential weather
- Accident victim in fair condition at KU hospital