Changes announced for society items submission
Beginning Aug. 29, the Chieftain/Sentinel will begin to handle society announcements through the advertising department instead of the editorial department.
This will allow readers to submit their announcements as they would like to see them appear.
There will be free listings available for publication, but charges will apply for larger listings and those that include pictures. This includes engagements, weddings, anniversaries and birth announcements.
There will be an additional charge for all announcements with multiple photos.
For more information, call 785-832-7221, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Creating a family: Agency seeks more foster families; greatest need in Wyandotte County
- Kansas officials to urge schools to teach financial literacy
- Kansas Senate advances energy, elections, gambling proposals
- Basehor-area Legislator seeks Common Core comments
- Kansas committee review bill to boost tobacco, alcohol taxes