Changes announced for society items submission
Beginning Aug. 29, the Chieftain/Sentinel will begin to handle society announcements through the advertising department instead of the editorial department.
This will allow readers to submit their announcements as they would like to see them appear.
There will be free listings available for publication, but charges will apply for larger listings and those that include pictures. This includes engagements, weddings, anniversaries and birth announcements.
There will be an additional charge for all announcements with multiple photos.
For more information, call 785-832-7221, or email email@example.com.
More like this story
- GOP legislators block audit of Kansas foster care system
- Kansas panel considers whether gays should be foster parents
- Topeka councilman, wife, charged with abusing children
- Creating a family: Agency seeks more foster families; greatest need in Wyandotte County
- Kansas officials to urge schools to teach financial literacy