City Zumba classes enrolling
The Bonner Springs Parks and Recreation Department’s Zumba fitness class will begin Sept. 4.
Separate classes will take place 6-7 p.m. on Tuesday and Thursday at the community center, 200 E. Third St. Saturday morning classes are available 9:30-10:30 a.m. beginning Sept. 8.
Zumba is a fusion of Latin and International music and dance themes with a mixture of body sculpting movements with easy to follow footsteps. The fee is $30 for residents, and $35 for non-residents, per each six-week session.
For more information or to register, call 913-422-3404 or visit the Community Center. The registration deadline is 5 p.m. Friday, Aug. 31.
More like this story
- Report: Corn planting in Kansas reaches 14 percent
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Basehor-Linwood schools announce kindergarten roundups
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday