City Zumba classes enrolling
The Bonner Springs Parks and Recreation Department’s Zumba fitness class will begin Sept. 4.
Separate classes will take place 6-7 p.m. on Tuesday and Thursday at the community center, 200 E. Third St. Saturday morning classes are available 9:30-10:30 a.m. beginning Sept. 8.
Zumba is a fusion of Latin and International music and dance themes with a mixture of body sculpting movements with easy to follow footsteps. The fee is $30 for residents, and $35 for non-residents, per each six-week session.
For more information or to register, call 913-422-3404 or visit the Community Center. The registration deadline is 5 p.m. Friday, Aug. 31.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Basehor-Linwood schools announce kindergarten roundups
- 86-year-old man dies in single-engine plane crash near Pratt
- Kansas City Connection: City Market a hub for delicious ethnic food
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament