Intersection north of Basehor closed
The intersection of 147th Street and Fairmount Road (or County Road 8) north of Basehor is closed for improvements.
The intersection closed to traffic July 30 for the improvement project, which is being conducted by Leavenworth County along with the Kansas Department of Transportation. A detour route is posted.
The county estimates that the project will be complete in early October, according to a release.
More like this story
- Top Stories of 2014: The Year in Review for Basehor, Bonner Springs, Edwardsville
- 2 Topeka nursing homes, Washburn partner on internships
- Review of Wichita State athletics considers football
- Long VA waits less of a problem in Kansas than elsewhere
- Changes in funding could change online offerings in Kansas