Resurfacing begins at Leavenworth County Courthouse
Parking will be limited at the Leavenworth County Courthouse in Leavenworth for the next month while parking lots are resurfaced.
The project began Wednesday and will continue for about a month.
The building’s handicap access will remain the same, though it will require the use of a temporary walkway from the courthouse’s southwest parking lot.
More like this story
- Renovation to Leavenworth County courthouse steps to begin in spring
- Leavenworth County Commissioners ponder renovation plan for courthouse
- Repaving project to cause delays on K-32 in Leavenworth, Douglas counties
- Leavenworth commissioner stepping down after 4 years
- Local authorities take precautions following attack