Resurfacing begins at Leavenworth County Courthouse
Parking will be limited at the Leavenworth County Courthouse in Leavenworth for the next month while parking lots are resurfaced.
The project began Wednesday and will continue for about a month.
The building’s handicap access will remain the same, though it will require the use of a temporary walkway from the courthouse’s southwest parking lot.
More like this story
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas panel considers limits on public workers' bargaining
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs pastor Cynthia Meyer
- Artist hopes Bonner's 'Marble Crazy' event broadens horizons
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests