Class offers quick cooking tips
The K-State Research and Extension Office of Wyandotte County will offer a class on cooking meals in 15 minutes on Wednesday, Sept. 12, at the office, 1216 N. 79th St., Kansas City, Kan.
The class offers information on creating high-quality, nutritious meals that take less time to make, as well as information on how to cook with five ingredients or less. Cost for the class is $6, which includes a sampling of recipes, packets and other information. Participants are asked to pre-register no later than Wednesday, Sept. 5, by calling 913-299-9300 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Creating a family: Agency seeks more foster families; greatest need in Wyandotte County
- GOP legislators block audit of Kansas foster care system
- Abuse is main reason Kansas removes children from homes
- Kansas Attorney General criticizes federal home health laws
- Brownback wants more highway patrol officers